real love


#Happened_in_reality....
Girl - Ghar pe sabko pata chal gaya hai aapke baare mein..
They finally asked "hum ya vo ".
Boy - Ha theek hai apna ar unka khayaal rakhna...
ar meri fikar mt karna...
I will always love you...
Girl - Ap mujhe chor rhe ho.
Boy - Ni pagal...
you own my heart nd ur place is reserved here,
no one will ever take that place.
True love is not always meant to be together...
Girl - Look.....
I really love you but I can.t go over my parents...
pLzzz don.t take me wrong.....
Boy - Ssssshhhhhh....
love dont explain.
Even I will not ask you to leave your parents for me and promise..
I will make sure that I will never try to contact you again nd will try to forget you (which is next to impossible) .
Ar haa apna thoda pyaar apne future husband k liye bhi bacha ke rakhna...
Girl - Oyeee....
Can I hug you...
And then for the very last tym they tightly #hugged_each_other_nd_started_crying...
(the Bodies separated,Soulsdidn.t....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyo tenu ehna chahnva m